Back On Track Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing the most advanced treatment techniques as well as all the traditional PT services:
- Manual therapy including: Active Release Technique “ART” and Myofascial Release.
- Functional training, flexibility, and strengthening programs using state of the art equipment.
- Kinesiotaping and athletic taping for pain, injury prevention and biomechanical correction.
- Balance programs and fall prevention education.
- Biofeedback technology and electrical stimulation for pelvic pain, pelvic floor muscle dysfunction, and incontinence.
- Modalities including ultrasound/phonophoresis, electrical stimulation, hydrotherapy, cryotherapy, and cold laser.
- High level transitional programs for return to sports/activity.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE).
- ImPACT baseline and post concussion testing.